Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Mirror Mirror

I heard a great statement at a presentation last week
You can't read the label from inside the jar.
What a succinct way to say it. It's amazing to me how we can see things so clearly except when it comes to our own reflection.

Many of you are experts in human behavior or insights in one way or another, and yet, when it comes to shining that light on yourself, you can't read your own label. 

It's too bad that we all grow out of our "little braggart self". 

One of my all time favorite blog posts is about Amelia.



I had several intense experiences last week that are propelling me into my NEXT BIG THING because this journey I'm on seems to have a life of its own.

As I turn my vision to myself and start to claim and step into those unique gifts that are mine to bless the world with, I find myself in that inner struggle between YES I AM AWESOME and I'm not worthy or I'm not enough.

Definitely as I step out onto a bigger playing field and use more of my own voice rather than lending my voice to the backing vocals of another lead, I feel that struggle even more. 

I am SO thankful for my amazing people who support me, and my AMAZING ROCK STAR coach who manages to uplift me in such an uncanny way.

I'm learning to see that one of those unique gifts of mine is that very ability to see that in others. It's tough for me to see because if you asked me, I'd just underplay it and say I just pay attention to information that is there for everyone to see. 

I'm starting to realize that I may see things differently that others do. When I say things, I mean people, situations, business models, plans, strategies, etc. Most impactfully, I think, I see people through a lens of genuine love and support. To me, it just seems like how things are, but I'm learning that it isn't how things are for everyone. 

I look at you and see Amelia with all her quirky brilliance and unbridled potential, what do you see?  What inner voices to you hear as you step into the next steps on your journey?  


3 comments :

  1. If you are looking for a complete and satisfying experience, you

    should try Magicien Marriage in Paris. This shop offers weddings

    to match all sorts of interests.

    ReplyDelete


  2. If you are looking for a complete and satisfying experience, you should try Magicien Pour Mariage in Paris. This shop offers weddings to match all sorts of interests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever wondered if someday you wake up and feel absolutely nothing?
    A state of tiredness came as you gave up, your inner self screamed but you didn't recognize. It's not about selfishness, it's more about self-care and it's nice to respect yourself and understand your inner voice. There is a misconception in the minds of people that someone is selfish who enjoys themselves and shows self-care. No, someone who still understands his loved one and cares about himself isn't selfish either.
    Megasouk.pk
    Online shopping

    ReplyDelete