Tuesday, April 12, 2016

What's one thing you're proud of?

As much as I don't like to brag ... see the previous post about how I don't like to be the focus of attention I think I have to break this into categories.

When I look back at my life and think of moments when I've felt the most proud of myself in the moment, each one of my athletic achievements are there. 




My 1st Half Marathon
















My 1st Full Marathon


My 1st Chicago Marathon













My 1st Triathlon 






My 1st Spartan race 













I feel proud when I say out loud that I have accomplished x number of these athletic feats.


But I also recognize that when other fuss and make a big deal about those events, that I feel like 'eh, they are really not that big a deal.


I'd have to say that the thing I'm most proud of is bring to reality Whole Self Nourish Day. An idea that sprung out of a coaching session with my amazing business coach Christine Suva became a reality through me moving through immense fear of failure. Working with her amazing support and encouragement, I put something together that benefits a lot of women and was a huge risk personally and professionally.




I've just done my third and I learn more and get more proud each time.

What's one (or two) thing you're proud of? I'd love to celebrate you in the comments! 


No comments :

Post a Comment