Tuesday, June 14, 2016

WOW Big day!

WOW Big day! 

Not only is my 5 day challenge with Christine Gallagher pushing me to help define my audience and my message more clearly, but really helping me push through some big blocks that have been keeping me stuck and frankly frustrated and a little unhappy for quite some time.

Even opened a conversation with my husband and his intense problem solving nature really helped me get extreme clarity on a path and a real plan. 

It's amazing how one decision can open up the floodgates of your mind, your creativity.

I've been stuck on this road to decide between what I feel currently skilled and capable enough to do as a business and what I really feel mind blowingly passionate about. The thing is that I have this dream, this really big HUGE dream that I'm almost afraid to talk about (as if someone else will steal my idea and do it before me). **we'll come back to that* It is huge and there is a lot I don't know about. It would be a non-profit with lots of moving pieces and lots of things I need to figure out and learn about and most importantly, I feel like I need to have an alternate income source to support me while I make it a reality. 
My amazing husband talked me through chunking it down and setting goals to learn about these things and figure out some of the pieces one at a time so I can put together a business plan and take it to investors.
AND he talked me through the idea of creating a real business and running it as a real business not a "hobby business" or "home business" or "side project" as I have with my past direct sales endeavors.
Today's challenge got me to thinking about "my tribe" and looking back at myself and how I've evolved as I've journeyed down this path. 

 So... I see some re-branding once again in my immediate future and some cool new products, programs and services on the horizon.

It's good to get excited again! 

No comments :

Post a Comment